Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

Well hear we go.I MIGHT,If my truck is done,leave friday nt rt afterthe pull in meadville.,,will see if the Runnin in the Red gets done,

calvin where have been you left me alone out there with all the gas truck @ Clearfield :doh:

I coulda told ya to just chugg it down that stupid track,been there done that,but you the man.haha,i would really love to have a truck,just too pull,I'm alil fed up with this,But i'll bite my tougn,lose my points ,shrewed up MY PULLING SEASON PERIOD..some people just don't know how serious I play this Game,maybe I'll just finish it an sell it,GO fish"n from now on.at least if its hot i can always jump in the water to cool down,GRRRRR

Hang in there Calvin I hope to see you back out there soon. I know the frustration fpp make's my head spin... no dual's for trucks with rockwells. That just turns away a lot of good trucks (jermy denson, scott blair ext...) I'm still trying to figure out how a rockwell makes hp?! When we meet all the rules and win,:woohoo: they take weight away from trucks like our's add weight to the gasers but leave prostock alone:bang. There are pro stock trucks beating the gas truck's (Brother's diesel, Justin Wilkins ,John Lorenz)Good Job Guys keep coming to rwyb! I dont know whats next since I've won again maybe making me run with out tires :hehe: Can't complain too much, I have had a GREAT season and met a lot of GREAT people, just don't like the rule change in the middle of the season. (and NO, it was not just a typo)

I'm thinking about skipping Meadville and going to Scheids. Maybe see you out there!

Hey wayne great hook last night. We had a good hook I think that was the best track they had all year. Hope to see you on wed night at lake county.

Hang in there Calvin I hope to see you back out there soon. I know the frustration fpp make's my head spin... no dual's for trucks with rockwells. That just turns away a lot of good trucks (jermy denson, scott blair ext...) I'm still trying to figure out how a rockwell makes hp?! When we meet all the rules and win,:woohoo: they take weight away from trucks like our's add weight to the gasers but leave prostock alone:bang. There are pro stock trucks beating the gas truck's (Brother's diesel, Justin Wilkins ,John Lorenz)Good Job Guys keep coming to rwyb! I dont know whats next since I've won again maybe making me run with out tires :hehe: Can't complain too much, I have had a GREAT season and met a lot of GREAT people, just don't like the rule change in the middle of the season. (and NO, it was not just a typo)

I'm thinking about skipping Meadville and going to Scheids. Maybe see you out there!

Wayne, Mat C. here, I met you and got to see your truck at Clarion.

It occurred to me the other day that RWYB is always going to be a conflicted class. FPP tries to bring together two totally different kinds of engines and put on a good show for the crowd. The fairs love it since they get hot gassers and hot diesels all bundled into a kickass class. But FPP has to manage it and *try* to keep things somewhat evenhanded - but that depends on who shows up (like you).

I think you need to keep a wide angle view of the situation. I'm glad you're there and I like to watch you scream down the track. But I also know some of the gasser guys and they are good fellas too trying to win with (to them) an odd set of rules too.

I guess what I'm trying to get out is that anyone entering RWYB should be prepared for some adjustments and changes. There will never be a perfect way to mesh these trucks together so they are all within a foot of each other.

Without the thing at Burton, you would be leading the points, and no pro stock truck is even close to you.

So keep your head up and keep on doin' what you're doin'. If you can keep the truck running reliably, you have every shot to win the class if you so choose.

Hope this makes sense. Have some fun!

i agree what class can u run at schieds ?

thanks matt that does make sense it's just hard when you build your truck and dont have anywhere to run it local with all the rules.

i hope to see you soon are you coming to new castle

Hey wayne great hook last night. We had a good hook I think that was the best track they had all year. Hope to see you on wed night at lake county.

hey i looked at the rules on the website and for RWYB it looks like i can run my duals at the lake county pull do you agree

Wayne yes you can talked to them tonight. They had there bigrigs and tractors and the track is perfect. The sled is the sliniger sled purple one. They had it set as a drag race sled tonight so should be a great time tommorow. Hope to see you and everyone else that can make it.

where is this "lake county" pull at...just wondering if its close enough to go up

thanks matt that does make sense it's just hard when you build your truck and dont have anywhere to run it local with all the rules.

i hope to see you soon are you coming to new castle

I know how ya feel brother. If you don't/can't travel much, building for FPP's rules is the best bet. If you can travel, then it gets rough due to everyone's variation in the rules.

Weather looks iffy for the Lawrence County Fair...if it holds I'll definitely stop by.

Take care...

Wayne yes you can talked to them tonight. They had there bigrigs and tractors and the track is perfect. The sled is the sliniger sled purple one. They had it set as a drag race sled tonight so should be a great time tommorow. Hope to see you and everyone else that can make it.

Awesome truck is loaded with the singels didnt want to change them for back befor Lawrence county fair let me know if you get rain today. As long as i get off work in time, and weather holds out i will see you there!

also awesome hook at bunker looooked good

Back