Sent my Redline to Chip!!!!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I called & talked to Chip Fisher & told him that my Redline didn't seem to full fuel like it should. I told him how the Adrenaline made almost 100hp more above 3500 & he told me to send it in. I sent it out on Thursday & had it back today. Too bad I don't have a truck to test it on. Chip updated the box for me free of charge & paid shipping. Great customer service!!!!:rockwoot:

Dont get too excited until you try it on the truck. He told us the same thing about updateing it and we couldnt tell a diff. You did use the other curse word the "quad" so who knows it may rock. Good luck Tim

Dont get too excited until you try it on the truck. He told us the same thing about updateing it and we couldnt tell a diff. You did use the other curse word the "quad" so who knows it may rock. Good luck Tim

I hope it does. He said "something has to be wrong" & I agree. I told him how power dropped & he said "I bet your box hasn't been updated with the latest software". It sounded good on paper.:hehe:

i hope my latest version of software on my redline works out well this year...hoping to make power to at least 4k

Chip Rules... That guy is Super cool to chat with.

i hope my latest version of software on my redline works out well this year...hoping to make power to at least 4k

:hehe: I know TJ, I know. I'm excited to see it too! I wish the best for you man. I'm plenty happy with the power I'm making at 4k though, won't win many pulls, but I can atleast compete.:hehe:

:hehe: I know TJ, I know. I'm excited to see it too! I wish the best for you man. I'm plenty happy with the power I'm making at 4k though, won't win many pulls, but I can atleast compete.:hehe:

Cant knock a good running 24v with redline or that other box that turns 4k...mine held its own against quite a few powerful 12v's and CR's. It was fun going to the little local pulls and hearing all the crying about how my truck was a trailer queen and "built pulling truck" and I had a perfectly street legal 24v that could run a street class as long as they didnt have a 2.6 limit on the turbo. By no means was it the baddest truck around but my combo worked well and it was able to put the power I was making down to the track.

I loved my redline when I had it.... My truck was a stock charger and it was a trailer queen for a good long while...

there is one pull within 25 miles of me that i have won the last 2 years, its the one in the town where all my redneck buddies meet up at wawa on the weekends and BS...i will drive my trailer queen to the pull to defend my title in the street legal class.

Cant knock a good running 24v with redline or that other box that turns 4k...mine held its own against quite a few powerful 12v's and CR's. It was fun going to the little local pulls and hearing all the crying about how my truck was a trailer queen and "built pulling truck" and I had a perfectly street legal 24v that could run a street class as long as they didnt have a 2.6 limit on the turbo. By no means was it the baddest truck around but my combo worked well and it was able to put the power I was making down to the track.

Its fun being the underdog. I might not win every pull, but atleast my truck will look good this year losing.:hehe: Your little sticker on your truck sums up my truck "Built not bought". But I won't steal your slogan.:hehe:

Chip has been a great guy to deal with and has excellent customer service. I like my Redline box, but I like TJ's set up a little better. someday.

Its fun being the underdog. I might not win every pull, but atleast my truck will look good this year losing.:hehe: Your little sticker on your truck sums up my truck "Built not bought". But I won't steal your slogan.:hehe:

I dont have that on my truck yet but its going on the back window when i remove all my stupid redneck stickers and place some sponsor stickers on there. On the windshield is the name of my truck, which is how it was built...ONE PIECE AT A TIME. This truck was built by me and a few buddies wrenching with me...you'll never find me dropping my truck off with a blank check saying "make it run and call me when its done." :rockwoot:

I dont have that on my truck yet but its going on the back window when i remove all my stupid redneck stickers and place some sponsor stickers on there. On the windshield is the name of my truck, which is how it was built...ONE PIECE AT A TIME. This truck was built by me and a few buddies wrenching with me...you'll never find me dropping my truck off with a blank check saying "make it run and call me when its done." :rockwoot:

I thought that was your truck that I saw the pic of where it said that on the back window? :bang I have paid to have my engine replaced when my 53 cracked. I also paid to have my orings done & my transmission rebuilt along with my DD clutch installed. Other than that, I've built it myself.:rockwoot:

Back