Service truck lights

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
Not sure if I am posting this is the right spot but for you guys that drive surface trucks what do yall have for strobe packages or what ever when you are on the side of a busy interstate at rush hour with a disabled semi

I have strobes in my tail lights, mini lightbar, and strobes in my turn signals and headlights. For the strobes I use whelen vertex led. They don't use a lot of power and don't put off near the heat of a conventional strobe. I like the white/ amber split for good visibility in the night or day time. Check out http://www.strobesnmore.com they have good prices.

I've got actual strobes in the headlights and tail lights. Led strobe lightbar on the cab and a directional led bar right under thr main lightbar. Can never have too many lights going when you're working on the shoulder.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I've got actual strobes in the headlights and tail lights. Led strobe lightbar on the cab and a directional led bar right under thr main lightbar. Can never have too many lights going when you're working on the shoulder.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I try to explain to my company flashing attractes attention its a proven fact. when people are sliding tires and all at the last minute its because they did see you. And when we work on the side of the road it absoulty amazes me how short of distance people skan the road for troubles.

Back