shortbus at it again

lukecline

Kansas Kid
12.52@108.93 1.85 60'
12.58@109.80 2.01 60
12.62@109.97 1.96 60'

This was with 1 stage nitrous weighing 7300 lbs. tdg trap speed calc puts me at around 660rwhp (very accurate for me in past). More to come...............:ylsuper:

nice numbers! your 60' times are a little slow for your ET aren't they? I find it interesting comparing 60', ET, and Trap speeds as my mph is much lower but yet my et if better. I had 1.67 60' / 12.43@104

BTW where do you find the tdg trap speed calculater??

Lavon

Make sure you rub that mph in BB's face, although I'm sure he'll bring up the weight. :D Congrats!

jambbii said:
Great times, can you tell us more about your combo?

Beans/ Full Force diesel Injectors (flowed and balanced)
Stealth dual hpos
Custom tuning by Tony Wildman
trans by John Faubion (richter69)
Race Intercooler from Diesel Innovations
homebrew nitrous system
Beans Hybrid H2E
and an engine built to handle the abuse

Injectors are coming back out, need more fuel LOL

imelmo said:
Make sure you rub that mph in BB's face, although I'm sure he'll bring up the weight. :D Congrats!

Good job Luke-guess you picked the right parts-pretty lonely up here Elmo-maybe you can join Luke some day.

link

It never ceases to amaze me what you are doing with that series of engine Luke, keep up the good work!!

Thanks guys!

Mike- probably 2 or 3 weeks at the earliest, i know that noble runs 2 weekends in december weather permitting. I have to pull inj out so the nozzles can get honed again, so atleast a week or week and a half w/o truck even if everything is next day aired around. If it takes too long i'll be heading to dallas for more passes and i dont really want to drive that far lol.

LOL i like the commentators on the second video. Great job Luke! You need more FUEL!!!

brandon.

Back