Side by Side Dragster Videos... Got it. Ugly..

Launched premature, eh? Dont worry, I hear its a common problem among older middle aged men. :hehe: :hehe:

Sorry, you left it wide open Scott. LOL

It was still a bad azz run.

Last edited:
Ah yes... Premature acceleration... All acceleration is good...premature or not. Good job guys.

Paul

Perhaps you can get the car to think about baseball next time..

any acceleration is better than no acceleration at all...

See if Mark Martin can hook yer rail up with some of his old sponsers product...

it's a rail...with premature acceleration...lol

partsguy662 said:
Perhaps you can get the car to think about baseball next time..

What, no mention of Bea Arthur?:hehe:

Thanks for the video... It was great to see them line up together in person!

nice run, looks as thought it would have been a great run if the convertor had stayed together.........

c[/ATTACH] Man! That is what you call a country ass whoopin!! :banghead: We had 4 pistons that looked like this one & scorched cylinders. We had never ran this turbo before & didnt know where the sweet spot was on the spool up. Didnt want to redlight so there was only around 10 lbs of boost when both lights came on. But we still put our big boy panties on & took it like a man. After seeing this video it was worse than I thought. :eek: Tim ,if you will notice on the launch the rev gain wasnt working at all. I pushed that button but it never did come in. :drive:

Attachments

• joe farmer.jpg
    joe farmer.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 45
One thing is for sure, you guys aren't afraid to tear some stuff up learning.

Keep at it bro!

Jim

John Robinson said:
c[/ATTACH] Man! That is what you call a country ass whoopin!! :banghead: We had 4 pistons that looked like this one & scorched cylinders. We had never ran this turbo before & didnt know where the sweet spot was on the spool up. Didnt want to redlight so there was only around 10 lbs of boost when both lights came on. But we still put our big boy panties on & took it like a man. After seeing this video it was worse than I thought. :eek: Tim ,if you will notice on the launch the rev gain wasnt working at all. I pushed that button but it never did come in. :drive:
what happened to II's stuff? for some reason i thought you were using there stuff, not turbonetics.............

Last edited:
DIESEL POWER said:
what happened to II's stuff? for some reason i thought you were using there stuff, not turbonetics.............
When we stuck the pistons it broke the shaft on the 73mm That was one heck of a tough turbo. It didnt fail, we broke it. Jon Ottens at turbonetics Helped us out in a time of need, His turbo did great, we were not tuned up to that monster the day of the race but we soon will be. As you can see in the videos of the ass whooping that we took we left very slow but once she was "ON THE PIPE" it ran pretty good. :ft:

Back