Sled Pull Newman, Ca 1July07

Hmm, I thought Newman was farther from me, but it appears to be about an hour and 45. Not sure if I'll go or not. Would be kinda good to get as many pulls under my belt.

Didn't see this till after I sent ya a message asking if you were going, but I guess I will see ya there, if I fix my engine issues.......:(

Joe

The results will be up on www.csspulling.com in short order. There is one vid with no sound in the video section of my truck and Joe Gheen took video, hopefully he will link them up soon. Joe???

-Tom

lol it looks like you were going to take the sled home with you. you had some ground speed up on that run.

Tcolesanti said:
The results will be up on www.csspulling.com in short order. There is one vid with no sound in the video section of my truck and Joe Gheen took video, hopefully he will link them up soon. Joe???

-Tom
I'll get 'em goin' Tom, been busy since my return, but they will be up in short order, should have plenty of time to post up both the Father's Day pulls of our trucks as well as this past weekend's on my day off tomorrow. Thank God for the 4th, I need to catch up on some sleep!:hehe:

Joe

cmpunch said:
lol it looks like you were going to take the sled home with you. you had some ground speed up on that run.
They also set the sled up a gear lower for that pull. For our "competitive" pulls they had the sled in like 5th gear cuz that weight was right on my butt @ the 100ft. mark.:doh: On Father's day I could have sworn Mike Lewis told me they had it in 4th gear which would have been ideal for this past weekend cuz I couldn't move that thing very far at all compared to my 251ft. pull on Father's Day.

Joe

No problem Tom, I can put them all on a disc for you if you want and give it to you the next time I see you for your own computer.

Joe

That would be cool, maybe later in the year though, I am going to need deployment entertainment.

-Tom

Hey, thanks Joe. I really appriciate that. That was a lot faster than I was anticipating. That wonky sound my truck was making ended up being, a blown out intercooler-boot, where it comes out of the bottom left and 45's up, it had rubbed on a body pannel and put a small hole in it. Get'n a new one this week.:thankyou2:

Back