slip yoke part number ASAP!

DISTURBED

YEA WE RIDE THE SHORT BUS
Any body have the part number for the 1480 slip yoke and weld in puck for the drive shaft? Need the 1480 on my Profab with the slip time between it and the puck. I think it was for a carrier bearing setup in a 1.5 ton truck. IIRC the splines are 1 3/8. Need this ASAP!

Call Mark at Greensburg Machine, he will probably have it in stock and for sure have the part number.

Problem is nobody is open on Saturdays any more. Was hoping to get it ordered and out first thing Monday so I could get fixed and back in this week

I called the number on the site and it was a fax number

What do you need? I may have it at the shop. What do you mean by weld in puck? 1480 Splined stub?

Yea the piece you weld in the tube that's splined and the slip yoke. I want the biggest spline you can get with a 1480 joint for a 4" tube

Man, im glad i paid to be a vendor and everyone just plugs the **** out of every other web service out there.

Im gonna make a special 2.6 plug just to tech your truck Dave LOL

:doh: Didn't realize your a paid vender Al. I was sending him the link so he can get a PN, guess I didnt really think about ordering stuff from them since I never do.

:doh: Didn't realize your a paid vender Al. I was sending him the link so he can get a PN, guess I didnt really think about ordering stuff from them since I never do.

Its all good :Cheer: Hows the puller running on the fresh build?

blowing intercooler pipes off like its my job. Gonna put some turnbuckles on it it hopefully they stay together. The motor seems like it runs great though. I'm hoping to make the July 6th hook at Herkimer.

Jeremy, it would help to know tube dia and wall thickness of the shaft you're repairing. Not offering any parts, just critical info you'll need to order parts.

Jeremy, it would help to know tube dia and wall thickness of the shaft you're repairing. Not offering any parts, just critical info you'll need to order parts.

Al's driveline (1pieceatatime.) hooked me up. Should have parts tomorrow

Back