Sloverado

I'm not trying to say that you had anything to do with it Brian. I just wanted to clear up Ryan's post. Just because he didn't list names doesn't mean he didn't imply that it was our fault. He couldn't take the heat of getting called out on this so he tried to pass the blame on. That's ok. Karma is a *****.

I can take the blame and yes I wasnt clear on it I just assumed everything was there. It was my fault and it is getting taken care of.

Does anyone have Sloverado's number?? I bought a set of injectors from him that I'd like to talk to him about.

Thanks!
Mark

The reason nothing got billed to you Brian is because I was moving and nothing got built for well over a month (actually it took closer to 2 months). That and you were ordering some of the parts (but not all) and Icaad was ordering the same thing as you and then some. While I could have definately sold you both the same parts twice I figured it was better for you two to work out who was paying for what.

Ryan isn't always a stand up guy but I'll save that for another time.

Nathan,
Do you know when the parts will be sent out?

I forgot to post back on here, when the twins were delivered and have already been installed and working great. The situation has been resolved and I didn't want this looking unresolved.

Back