Small turbo needed

BigErk77

I am looking for a small turbo (t25 maybe) that is not water cooled (mainly because I don't want to deal with water lines). Does anyone have any that they know offhand would fit the build? I can do water lines if it is really necessary but I have a limited amount of workspace since its for a 1000cc motorcycle. Thanks guys!

On edit: I'd like to make this a budget build like my truck so the $1k garrett BB turbos are kinda outta the question.

GT45?? :poke:

Well its small to someLOL

Seriously, whats "the build"? hp goals? power band? mods? what are you gonna do with it?

I'm not trying to set any world speed records and I want it to spool quick so I can still have fun in the corners.. I'm shooting for 200hp, anything past 220 and im playing russin roulette with my rods. I'm doubling the head gasket to bring down the 11.5 to 1 compression a little. Stock rods and pistons. It should be around 130-140hp at the wheel now N/A.

old Rayjays work well and are small and light.
Also if there are any kits avalable for your bike find out what turbo they use

I found a t25 on ebay (thats what most mild setups are using). It is water and oil cooled tho. Would it be detrimental to the turbo to not hook up the water lines?

I have a gated HX30. might be a little big, PM me if you are interested. I would let it go for a good price!

Thats a heck of a deal but I just bought a new one off ebay. Thanks for lookin out guys. I really appreciate it. I just hope I don't hit too many rough spots with this project, it should be a fun one when its done.

I have a S1B that is pretty small. PM me to talk about it.Id let it go very very cheap.

Back