Smoke

vmax.42g

Banned
I have a 2000 powerstroke with tw tunes straight pipe and tymar intake. it smokes a good bit on street tune but i want more smoke. How can i get my truck to pour smoke like no other? im not really concerned about performance i just want it to pour smoke like no other truck around. how can i achieve this?

Step one light match
Step two light truck on fire
Step three get in drivers seat

Report back if this step by step process fixes your problem

I have a 2000 powerstroke with tw tunes straight pipe and tymar intake. it smokes a good bit on street tune but i want more smoke. How can i get my truck to pour smoke like no other? im not really concerned about performance i just want it to pour smoke like no other truck around. how can i achieve this?

Look Douche bag. Take your 16 teen year old pimple faced Azz and GTFO im tired of your BS posts and if you post 1 more stupid phucking post im banning your Azz. Your immature kind isnt welcome around here. There are other forums that welcome that go find another forum to phuck off on.

Go look at the rest of his post and tell me if he is joking. He is for "real"

In the eloquent words of Chris Watson:

Help me dear lord as I have lost all remorse toward the ignorant and stupid.
let not the blind lead the crippled, my hammer, yeah must swing for the betterment of the flock, but with this banishment we may lose much entertainment.
lord guide my swing, and thy bidding will be done.

In my words.....Get the phuck out of my house.

He's outta here....how he slipped under the radar the last times is beyond me.

Last edited:
Yea i never saw anything until i went back and looked at the rest of his posts. It was all posted in the Ford section who ever comes here to look for anything:hehe:

Anyone wanna guess who the new guys IP is gonna match when I run it?

Back