sneaky sale

Tomorrow, (friday 13th)we will have a 24 hour sale.......... $50 off all of our 24v springs..........and a free bottle of our zinc additive. The first person to tell me the nationality of the first 300 anglo settlers to Texas, gets 50% off of their order.

How is that for you?

*first person to post up answer, no dealers. I'm trying to help out the needy racers and pullers that show promise, but without the necessary means for advancement......man
;)

Spanish

On edit, the majority or the first 300 was from Louisiana.. so I assumed Spanish

Last edited:
dangit! Got treed. Mostly French ...
But there were some Scottish and celtic in there too...

I knew i should have paid better attention on that private Alamo your back in march, something to do with the flags there... I forgot!

Last edited:
In Texas History, they listed the old 300 as Scotsmen. They only allowed them as a buffer between the Indians so the Mexicans would stop getting pillaged. It was a plan that did not work out so well for the Indians or the Mexicans...... but great for the future republic when Mexico wanted to crawfish on some of it's deals.

Maybe Zack would take off the amount you donate to one his charities on his webpage.... The wife might not like if i buy a cam but would be ok with a charitable donation.

Last edited:
Back