So what about another turbo setup other than a vgt??

Alph6.0

I have a 03 6.0 with studs,egr,air dog 165, 200cc,tranny,innovative tunes was running a vgt-ho from elite. was planning on running another one but its been 2 months and still no turbo... it was dyno at 473hp 820ft with the stock lift pump no ad. So i was wondering about what all i need to change my setup and what might be a good turbo to run?

I have a silver bullet 66 on my 03 with a bd diverter valve it runs great on the street but every time I race it on kill mode with locked up shifts it bends rods. But boy does it run good on the street. Gonna put something different in it if you would like to buy. I even have the original pedistal from industrial injection if you want to run it with no diverter valve.

We also ran a Powermax turbo with our 190cc injectors and made 530HP on fuel only so I would agree that you need some new tunes or something.

What's a divertor valve and how does it help? I do u want for it? How Mick Hp were u putting down and how old is the setup??

The diverter valve is on BD's website it is fairly new set up just sick of 6.0 stuff and ready to try something new (engine that is).

did u have to do any head mods to run hamilton springs?? for the ones that rcd sell they say that u have to have head work done...

i got an 03 f350 that im looking to increase the power output about the same but i am considering the aroura 3000 turbo. i am going to be using my truck to tow a 18000lb 5er what are some mods u recommend and why not vgt turbo.

Back