Some video of my old IH Diesel Scout

Looks nicer than my old 80, let me see if I can scan apic, hood stack and alll, wayyy before Kent Crowder made them cool, hahah

That Scout is what got me into diesel. I first got that when i was fourteen. My father and i redid the whole thing. Now some dumb azz owns it. Oh well must move on to something new. You can only get so much hp out of a 3.3 nissan diesel.

Damm it looks like some kind of plumer owned it at one time.:poke:
John
Try to post the vidio of when you pulled it at wentzville a couple of years ago.That was a good shot of smoke out the exhaust and cl---- had alot more power than it could hold.:Cheer:We had fun that day with all the street locals that came out.

Dale

Damm it looks like some kind of plumer owned it at one time.:poke:
John
Try to post the vidio of when you pulled it at wentzville a couple of years ago.That was a good shot of smoke out the exhaust and cl---- had alot more power than it could hold.:Cheer:We had fun that day with all the street locals that came out.

Dale

I have been trying to post a video. Still get us to computers I will post a link when I can. The new diesel power mag. Has an article on diesel scouts.

Back