Southeast Ohio Truck Pull

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
We are in the process of putting everything together now. But here is the jist
of it. We are putting on a pull on sept. 29th at the Muskingum county fairgrounds in Zanesville Ohio.
Classes are: Street diesel
Super Street
Open (RWYB)
Hot farm tractors
Pro stock tractors
Hot semi ???
We have some big people on board for this and the purses are going to be worth the travel. I will be post more info and total purse payout but as of now it looks to be about 7500 in the diesel pickup classes.

Chuck
New Era Diesel

I'll spread the word...should generate a good turnout as long as there isnt a points pull that night!

Zak

May need some help from you if you can that night.

Chuck

Hey Chuck! Have you posted this to truckpulls.com yet? There's normally some interest over there.

brandon.

One of the guys said they are going to put it on there not sure if it is up yet or not.

get me some fliers or something and i will put them up here at school.

Is this the same pull I see big payouts listed for on truckpulls?

chuck i talked to you on the phone today looking to go to some diff pulls than just local pulls ill c if i can bring about a dozen trucks with me id like to come but truck and trailer isnt the easiest thing to come by i know of about 5 other trucks that are built and someothers who just like to follow around and pull too and have fun ill c what i can come up with

mech2161 said:
Is this the same pull I see big payouts listed for on truckpulls?

Yes it is. I checked and it is now listed over there. As of now here are the payouts we are at.

street 500-400-300-200-100-

super street 1000-800-600-400-200-

open 1000-800-600-400-200-

We are still in the process of getting more sponsors and the purses should go up from there. If you have any questions email crucker@neweradiesel.com

or call 740-819-0457

There will also be hot farm and pro stock tractors. We will have the stimmel sled there.

Chuck
New Era Diesel

We are putting on a raffle to raise more money for the pullers at our sept. 29th pull. Go to www.neweradiesel.com and click on the link for the raffle. There is a FASS HPFP, fluidampr, 250.00 gift cert. on any southbend clutch and flowmaster hush power muffler up for grabs right now there will be more stuff added as it comes in.

Chuck

New Era Diesel

Ok guys here is the hotel stuff.

Baymont Inn and Suites
230 Scenic Crest Drive
Zanesville, OH. 43701

Tell them your here for the truck pull on the 29th for a discount.

Wolfie's Family Kamping
101 Buckeye Drive
Zanesville, OH. 43701

Still working on a diescount for the campground but thier rates are good anyway. Full hookups and internet.

Both places are about 5 mins from the fairgrounds. Thre are other hotels in the area but baymont is the only one that would make a deal unless we booked the rooms then sold them in blocks.

Im in and it sounds like there are some Michigan trucks that are headed this way soo! :kick:

HOLYSMOKES said:
Im in and it sounds like there are some Michigan trucks that are headed this way soo! :kick:
:woohoo: Im still waiting to hear from everyone to see a time that they are rolling south. Id like to be pulling into Z-ville around 730-8pm :rockwoot:

EDIT: Ill be at the Baymont hotel

Last edited:
Back