Stainless steel stock/s400 twins

STROKETHISF350

Just wondering how many people would be interested in having a stainless steel twin kit I think it be awesome to have the unfinished raw look of stainless with nice tig welds. I am considering building a few kits one being for my own truck just curious if anyone else might be interested in having one for their selves

This of coarse will not be a chop job it's will be top notch and high quality, I am a welder/millwright so fabrication naturally is like second nature for me

I've built a few stainless hot pipes. I used schedule 10 stainless but regular steel flanges. Stainless is a little harder to work with.

Ill be doing cold pipe, charge pipe, and s400 turbo mount out of stainless. I use to strictly do all tig stainless work for about 3 years it's definatly in like any other metal as it tends to do alot of pulling usually in the way you don't want it to go

The set I'm going to build for my personal truck will be 63/68/.91 over an s480 I'm going to start off with a he 341 over a 475 and see if people like the quality and may be interested in something different

Not stock but.......

suquse8u.jpg

agaguzy6.jpg

y7uty9uj.jpg

e4equ9ym.jpg

u9asyjy2.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
If your going to make these and sell them here you need to be a vendor

Figured some one was Gona chime in with that wasn't too sure of the rules ill look into it thanks

Homewrecker I work in Statesville and live in cleavland that's some nice pipe in there. What color is ur truck might have seen u around

Homewrecker I work in Statesville and live in cleavland that's some nice pipe in there. What color is ur truck might have seen u around

Had a white 05 dually. Sold it this winter. Now i have an 05 qc 2500 silver sport. My friend that did all the fab work recently moved to Cleveland.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back