Steed speed wastegate options

trev187

Would like to know what wastegate fits on the steeds with the new raised divider. Mainly want to know if the 50mm jgs gate fits on it and seals up on divided to keep both scrolls divided, but interested to know whata my options are that keep both sides of manifold seperated.

Would like to know what wastegate fits on the steeds with the new raised divider. Mainly want to know if the 50mm jgs gate fits on it and seals up on divided to keep both scrolls divided, but interested to know whata my options are that keep both sides of manifold seperated.
2 Turbosmart hypergate 45s is what I use on mine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I chopped mine up, I have two 38mm gates on right now.

I won't have mine up and running for a little while, but how do you like the dual gates? Were they easy to tune? My only concern was having one open before the other.

I have a 12v angle up version with a turbo smart on it and love it. Probably going t6 next year though if anyone is interested

Has anybody checked the protusion of the valve itself on the wg if it seals up to the raised divider?

I would also like to know what wastegate everyone is using on a steed?

Has anybody checked the protusion of the valve itself on the wg if it seals up to the raised divider?

Mine seals up pretty good. Had a faint line in the soot. Wouldn't want contact as it would hold the gate open.

Well i got a response from Steed speed by email, it is designed for a turbosmart 45mm wastegate. So that’s what ill be getting soon. Anyone have a used one for sale hit me up lol if not ill be ordering one in the near future

Back