stumped the dealership

gracing

So I took the 08 in to have the turbo replaced under warranty at 72,000 miles. The morning I took it in it threw a p0101 code, maf sensor. so I asked my buddy to look at it while it was there. After replacing the turbo they change the MAF sensor. The light came back on and the tech can't figure it out. It has a factory delco filter and I did the ppe air box mod. The air box has been moded for over 2 years with no light. other than that it is stock. any Ideas?

Might have an issue with the egr valve... The first cleaning is under warranty and they can do a leak test on it... Look it up in your owners manual under services

Sent from your moms house using tapatalk

Might have an issue with the egr valve... The first cleaning is under warranty and they can do a leak test on it... Look it up in your owners manual under services

no egr code but it is going back in the morning. I will have them clean the egr. Thanks.

Check the wires going to the MAF. My EGR delete caused the 101 code because the sensor was pressing the wires against something. Your wires may be in a position that makes the sensor lose contact, even though it may not have an EGR delete.

Well they are ordering another new turbo due to a bad bearing in the one they just put on. New turbo was making a bad screatching noise above 15psi. still no answer as to why I have the 101 code. Service manager said that since there wasn't a egr code they wouldn't do the free cleaning. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Its a service that is provided to you from chrysler its not a repair its a warranty service...

Back