Sublimity, OR Harvest Fest Pull

Okay I talked to the guy who is runing the sled pulls at this event, and aparently they don't even have a diesel class. he is intrested in getting diesel classes so I was able to talk him in to letting me pull exhibition with the other mod trucks Saturday night and will provide him with rules and class break outs for next year.

BBD

Oh wow, GOOD JOB for you Scott!! That's AWESOME!! We were talking to Larry and Jason of Young Guns and they go up to this, said it's a great event. They said it's literally in a field that had cows in it the day before LOL, maybe the manuer will give a bit more traction? They said there's a great concert too. Wish we could go... gotta work though. Have fun and show them how the diesels do it!

This is a set track and has been for years, in other words no cows. The diesel enthusiast formerly known as tophog went there two years back and mopped up the field with his Dmax and got screwed by the people(s) running the event. He could tell the whole story. I used to go there for the party every year and it's a great time. I can guarantee you will get drunk so take a trailer or tent to stay in. If my truck was done by then I would be there.

I've talked to the promoter of this event a couple of years ago and there's no diesel classes, payouts--nothing, but he was interested in having us come up to see what we could bring to the table, but he wanted to wait and see what took place over a couple of years before he committed to payouts and such---it's supposed to be an awesome track, but with no classes and payouts it's pretty hard to get guys to show up---we have enough of that crap here in CA where they just lump everyone together---but maybe Scott can break the ice for us here and get things set right-------- mega thanks to BBD for doing this==good luck Scott...........chris

Good luck up there Scott, I highly doubt any of us So Cal boys will be making that haul up there. Definately not if they are "iffy" about running any diesels. Sounds like a gasser only event and diesel would just put a kink in there program.:kick:
Show 'em how it's done and maybe that event could grow into something worth attending.

Joe

Back