Super stock 2011

i know im excited im already starting on the truck just for this class now i need to find another truck to drive and pull with cause my dd just officially went to a super stock truck

I think that we need to thank Dennis Perry, NHRDA and SCHEID for adding this class. This gives us all more seat time to get this single turbo racing figured out! I would like every racer to use this season as a test session for next year meaning we really don't know if a danco is going to dominate or not!Lets go to TS and SCHEID make laps and see how this shakes out. Dan and Dennis are promoters of this sport just like we are and If something is an obvious advantage they will change the rule for next year I am sure. However Gary and myself did'nt change the rule on turbo's after weeks of complaining about a $5000 turbo being needed to win the race. The turbo rule I think ended up being good for reliability and we had zero turbo failures! Gary and I are going to pay close attention to how these other races go and If we make a rule change before next feb. you can bet it will be done to help the class grow and make it more competitive. Don't discount the fact that we have MADE HISTORY HERE!!!!
1 Dennis Perry posted NO INJECTABLES:hehe:
2 Dan Scheid went Common Rail
3 I have fell in love with a 6.7
4 A Duramax is feared!
5 Marco watched IDIOCRACY and his new saying is DO SOMETHING SMART!
6 I finally met The Roy Slaughter!
7 Swole's truck is still broke!:hehe:
8 Phil Hooker is a creepy creeper...and i think he's James Kayhones
Thanks for the support Genos garage, Silverline, Smarty, and CARLS JR.

Hey if it comes from The Jeff Garmon, its the truth!!!

The Roy Slaughter picked up The Whoop Ass Transmission and converter today!
It was like a dream with tire smoke!

Back