Swap From Hemi to 6.7 Cummins - same year

KING

Ok I wrecked my 07 and want to build a single cab truck with everything that's on it. Motor is built so it's going in what I buy.

If i buy an 07 2500 4x4 hemi can I swap everything over? Are the frame motor mounts the same on 3rd gens? How bout electronic plug ins in the cab? Worst case i take everything out of my truck and use it in the single cab. Everything on mine electrical and drive train is fine.

I would like a hemi so I can then swap it into my 04 wrangler.

I have done this it takes about a day for the drive train swap. I was able to plug the diesel the underhood harness into the gasser dash harness swap gauge cluster and ignition the plug in for the exhaust brake should also already be there (mine was)

no problem feel free to ask if you have more questions. I have 35000 on the truck since the swap about a dozen hooks with no issues

no problem feel free to ask if you have more questions. I have 35000 on the truck since the swap about a dozen hooks with no issues

I would figure anything 07-09 would swap fine? Anyone know about swapping into a pre-06 truck? Is it still plug and play? (Assume its not).

Back