Sxe turbine

Nowak's Diesel

I have an old s366 that's about due for a rebuild. Wanting opinions on putting a sxe turbine wheel in it. Will it work?

From a cost stand point you may be better off finding a suoercore on sale. Power driven diesel on here is a solid go to for the units.

Can you purchase the turbine wheel separate, or do you have to purchase the super core?

A genuine borg turbine wheel is going to be half the cost or greater of a CHRA/super core by itself generally. Borg piece parts are salty.

all turbo parts are salty, buy a new SXE66 and you'll be much happier and save money

Still debating on what to do. The s366 already has a billet wheel. I found a turbine for 150$ and a rebuild kit with 360 thrust for 100$. After the turbine swap, the only difference would be the compressor housings and wheels.

You sure thats not a Chinese wheel at that price. I have seen 2 of the Chinese hx35 copies come apart. That gets ugly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You sure thats not a Chinese wheel at that price. I have seen 2 of the Chinese hx35 copies come apart. That gets ugly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've ran a couple of the 713c ebay turbines in a s300 and a Holset. Both worked just fine. Both being overfueled.

Back