T3 to T4 adapter

12vfleet

beCummin broke
Have been doing some research but would anyone know of where a good t3 to t4 adapter can be found with the extra harware that is needed? About to put a s363 on a 12valve. Thanks!

If you have any machining ability whatsoever get a $30 OBX piece and we'll walk you through how to make it work. The ED piece is nice if you prefer bolt on only but you pay for that ability.

I'm workin 150 miles from home and don't have a lot of time on the two days I'm home with trying to help my Dad farm 800 acres so probably just goin with a bolt on adapter. If I do have time however though, how do you go about machining an adapter?

I'm workin 150 miles from home and don't have a lot of time on the two days I'm home with trying to help my Dad farm 800 acres so probably just goin with a bolt on adapter. If I do have time however though, how do you go about machining an adapter?

Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Exhaust Manifold Porting

Pretty simple. Two of the four bolts holes in the manifold (top holes) need to be drilled out and through bolted. Place the studs into the threaded portion of the adapter so they are flat with the flange surface. Tighten up the nuts on the manifold side and done there.

On the remaining two holes on the adapter use a stepped bit to drill out the bottom holes and use alen bolts. Once you have the bolts in use a grinder to touch up the flange surface to make sure they are flat with the flange face. Those alen bolts will screw into the threaded portion of the manifold.

This information was past on to me by others and I am greatful for the help!

P.S. To make sure not to ruin the holes next to the alen locations make sure to keep a stud threaded in there to avoid distorting the circular nature of the threaded areas the t4 flange of the turbo bolts to.

Last edited:
Back