Talk about continuous customer service

SilverBack76

Alright Mods please don't move this. I want the masses to know.

So I was making my usual drive from NC to Al to see momma, and thought I stop by Garmon's. No sooner do I pull in, then Jeff and they guys greet me like I am there everyday and invite me in the Green room for lunch. ( I only been to Jeff's three time) after lunch, Jeff shows Swole and I some of his and Phils new ideas, which are bad ars. They are mad tranny genuis. So bottom line if you want a tranny that performs and a man that will stand behind it and just not treat you as another number, Garmon's is the place. I might have to drive 5 hours but you can't beat that place. Sam, Billy, it was great meeting you guys. Jeff, Phil, Kyle and of course The Big guy Dave , it is always great to see you guys.
Brian

Sorry mods but when someone treats ya good I feel you should let people know.

Brian
Nice to meet you. you hold Ft. Bragg down and get a nice single for your truck

Sam

I wish you could've hung out longer man!! That was a good group to have at the shop!! Stop by anytime man, we'd love to have ya!!

The tranny secrets are second to none,Right!!!! It's amazing what Phil Taylor and Jeff have come up with in such a short time with those Converters and tranny's!!

I'll second Brians call out!! If you need the BEST tranny to hold ANY power level...Call Garmon's.....Or contact me by PM and I'll have Jeff call you directly !!

Well you'll just have to come down more often and hang out with the rednecks. I hear a rummer Jeff's having a shop day when it cools down a bit.
Billy

Well you'll just have to come down more often and hang out with the rednecks. I hear a rummer Jeff's having a shop day when it cools down a bit.
Billy

YUP!! Typically we schedule it for November ......I'll call ya when we get it on the books...

Did you go down Monday?? Tranny fixed??

Did you get the thread sealer?? If not, can I use it to install my threaded freeze plug kit tmrw?????

Thanks again for your help Billy on the Regulator bypass......:Cheer:

Ive been nothing but impressed with Jeff and his boys, with his new toys in the shop im looking to have him test my injectors too! I look forward to spending more in Garmon products and Service. Glad to be on the cheerleading squad!

YUP!! Typically we schedule it for November ......I'll call ya when we get it on the books...

Did you go down Monday?? Tranny fixed??

Did you get the thread sealer?? If not, can I use it to install my threaded freeze plug kit tmrw?????

Thanks again for your help Billy on the Regulator bypass......:Cheer:
Yes I went down mon but my truck has a attitude. Jeff's about to give it a attitude adjustment.
You should have told me you needed it for your plugs. I picked it up but you're ok to use the tefflon tape on the plugs.
You're welcome
Billy

Boys just let me know, when Jeff has a shop day. I have two mason jars full of my Kentucky kins best brewing.
Brian

Tranny all fixed now with the latest and greatest setup. "Big Swole setup with the new gov press sol" Sweet:rockwoot:
Billy

Back