Tapatalk!

Good luck getting a full site without 3g...

But i'm getting error code ls1 on my hero so I can't view it anyways. I can view a couple other forums I am on just not this one :(

I am in the same boat, and i wont it 2 work b so easy for me.

just got an android phone, EVERY time i access Compd it tells me tapatalk is available, I did download it, it didn't work, so I uninstalled it, but I still get informed of its availability...oh well...i'll get used to it.

Maybe Jason should volunteer some time and do it...

Download the Opera Mini browser from the android market. It makes everything load 5x as fast and its super easy too bookmark the sites. i got PSN, compd, duramaxforum and Cf all on the home screen when i open opera.

Download the Opera Mini browser from the android market. It makes everything load 5x as fast and its super easy too bookmark the sites. i got PSN, compd, duramaxforum and Cf all on the home screen when i open opera.

i like that already.

Garrett

I veiw the full site just fine on my eVo.

Down load it. Try it. There should be a read only version for free

Web Forms webui's have a lot of wasted space. Zero consistency. To much on the resizing.

Do you use a Facebook app or the Facebook website? :)

Plus, looks like we can upload images from the phone now

Down load it. Try it. There should be a read only version for free

Web Forms webui's have a lot of wasted space. Zero consistency. To much on the resizing.

Do you use a Facebook app or the Facebook website? :)

Plus, looks like we can upload images from the phone now

Testing image upload!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
Jason, I'm looking at getting a Samsung galaxy s next month, i might need a hand figuring it all out. New to smart phones.

Jason, I'm looking at getting a Samsung galaxy s next month, i might need a hand figuring it all out. New to smart phones.

I have little seat time with android. Dave's more of an expert on that then me. But I'll help ya out where I can.

Back