Team Green to miss TSX?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Word on the street is that Team Green mat not be in attendance for the first time since they debuted the truck there way back when? What is up with that??? Word on the street is they are askeered of the Black Mamba........

Word on the street is that Team Green mat not be in attendance for the first time since they debuted the truck there way back when? What is up with that??? Word on the street is they are askeered of the Black Mamba........

What did the black mamba do? sounds like stuckey saved a good clip of money by staying home. Besides I heard they don't like the promoter of the race it had nothing to do with Mickys truck :shake:

What did the black mamba do? sounds like stuckey saved a good clip of money by staying home. Besides I heard they don't like the promoter of the race it had nothing to do with Mickys truck :shake:

We had 24 pro street trucks at TSX. Alot of newcomers to the pro-street class. Looks like there is a whole new generation of pro-street trucks coming up.

Last edited:
Phil Taylor was the #1 Qualifier with a 9.91 @ 137 mph. Congrats to Phil :)

I would agree with that! Kissing Earl Stuckey's a$$ is not one of my qualities! This event is about the diesel enthusiast, not Earl Stuckey!

I would agree with that! Kissing Earl Stuckey's a$$ is not one of my qualities! This event is about the diesel enthusiast, not Earl Stuckey!

I agree 100%!

Sucks the weather didn't cooperate. Maybe next year the event can go on during drought season?

The mamba did good but got loose on the track and Mickey had to get out of it completely and we had some other issues like a water leak and lockup didn't apply one time due to a wiring issue so yes we had some issues with our new setup but watch out because the info we did get shows a low nine no problem.

Back