Tell me what I need

Tork

I will be in the market for a tranny in the next few months. All I run is a Smarty Jr and I dont abuse my truck. I do tow pretty heavy daily from April-October and would enjoy beating some rice burners at redlights every now and then. What do I need to make my tranny bullet proof at that power level. How much can I expect to pay?

Tork,

Give me or Jeff a call and we can get you set up with some options for you truck...

Jeff works Mon-Fri and can be reached at 404-557-4972

or, PM me you info and I'll call you...Or I can PM you my cell number.
I'm just a customer turned friend and loyal supporter of Jeff Garmon's work. I'll be glad to help ya any way I can.......I'll send ya a pm.

David

I think flex plate, and input would be enough billet for that level of power. $4500 exchange. with a name like yours I have trouble believing you will stop at that level of power!

I think flex plate, and input would be enough billet for that level of power. $4500 exchange. with a name like yours I have trouble believing you will stop at that level of power!

Tork,
That includes a Phil Taylor (Diesel Performance Converters) triple disk I believe!! Of course all of Jeff's super Kick A$$ VB mods.

Back