Test n' Tune 4-17-11

arcflashlynn

CWI at your service
Well, the weather let up long enough for track to open up for the spring warm-up. 50mph gusts and all, I was determined to race!
I broke into the 11's finally! Best time of the day was 11.85.
Unfortunately, none of the car drivers practice courtesy staging and all rolled up and lit both bulbs before I was even close to one so I built boost before I lit the pre-stage bulb. I have a new bigger turbo and wasn't sure how easy it would light compared to my last turbo, so I wasn't was being cautious so the autostart wouldn't red light me while building boost, so I had to do a little trial and error.

Here's the video my husband took of my passes from the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfiq9NivQPI&feature=feedlik

That was day 1 on virtually an new motor...and day 1 of your second year of racing. Those times are impressive at ANY time of the year. You already have the ability and the truck for a 12 sec index...with more seat time you will have it tuned right where you want it. Congrats to both you and your husband. The hard work has paid off. Good luck on the busy season that lies ahead.

Sorry guys for the very shakey camera but the wind was blowing my ass over, I couldn't hardly stand up.

Congrats, on the new times.

Looks like you had a pretty good reaction time on the first run as well.

How big is the new turbo?

Back