Test

What an achievement. It is truly historic.

FYI People are more likely to take you serious if you add "Silencer ring MIA" to your list. Simple mods like that should already be done to your truck yo.

What an achievement. It is truly historic.

FYI People are more likely to take you serious if you add "Silencer ring MIA" to your list. Simple mods like that should already be done to your truck yo.

Whoops.
Not trying to ruffle any feathers. There's a ton of good info here, but I didn't have enough posts to inquire in the classifieds.
I guess I could have just asked a bunch of stupid questions and have my balls broken there, but I hate mucking up threads with stupid questions.
Anyway, how do I make my truck roal coal all the time? (that was sarcasm)

You are fixin' to get a vacation from this forum, last and final warning.

Seriously? I have been a member of various forums since 06, have never been banned and honestly have no idea what I did here.
I'm was serious when I said I wasn't trying to ruffle feathers.
I'm at a total loss here.

I was hoping to lighten the mood by making the "roll coal" reference.......

Last edited:
Just because you see something you want to buy in the classified section doesn't mean that you have to waste our bandwidth with useless BS posts, just so you can PM. It's extremely selfish, and does nothing to help the forum. Have something positive and beneficial to add.

The last 8 posts have been useless!
I'll just go back to my lurking status. I'm not worthy anyway, I'm just a daily driving guy who's never been to the drag strip........

The last 8 posts have been useless!
I'll just go back to my lurking status. I'm not worthy anyway, I'm just a daily driving guy who's never been to the drag strip........

I have just a stock daily drive as well, bro. But you can read and search and gain knowledge on this forum before you start posting. And who knows maybe even provide a little bit of help to someone along the way, or maybe post a reasonable question.

And the "rolling coal" comment doesn't lighten anyone's mood here. Even joking about that annoys people here.

Spend some time, read, learn and when you actually start working on your truck, post legitimate questions.

Back