Texas Independence Day get together

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
On Saturday March 2nd, we will be having a get together. We will be grilling burgers, having a swap meet, and having a seminar. Jonas, from High Tech turbo will be doing a seminar on turbo selection and showing off some of the new Borg Warner EFR stuff that is out, as well as some chargers from their Custom shop.

We will have door prizes and drawings for a $250 gift certificate, and will also twist Jonas' arm and make him give something away. If weather holds, a night at the track might be in order. We also have some scratch and dent product and some show specials.........

Hamilton Cams
10806 Hwy 29
Liberty Hill, TX 78642

10:00am to whenever

During the seminar we will cover:

-How to degree a cam
-how to select a cam
-What makes one cam better than another
-When are pushrods needed
-What kinds of springs do I need?
-How to select a cylinder head

High Tech Turbo will be covering:
-turbo selection
-basic turbo design
-benefits of stainless housings versus traditional
-ball bearing versus journal bearings
-psi versus CFM
-How having a High Tech Turbo will make you more attractive to the opposite sex

I look forward to seeing each of you, and giving back a little bit to the diesel community. On another note, please don't blow smoke all over town. The cops can be a little aggressive, and I want to stay under their radar if possible. I don't call it Liberty Hell for nothing.

See you soon!

Only 2.5 weeks away, hope to make it.

I figured someone would be collecting money at the door but did not see it mentioned. Is this a free get-together/seminar..?

Cool deal. I'm taking the wife and kid to Austin, then heading to your way. Now I might have to end up dynoing a truck Saturday.

Is there still going to be more than a swap meet?

Please post up if you are coming friday night so that we can make sure we have food for everybody. Also, please bring a chair.

If I was in TExas, I know where I would be tonight... have a great time Zach, spring fling just around the corner, maybe see ya then?

Back