TEXAS Roll Call

Will be at the La Quinta. Quality Inn Kinda made me mad when I was trying to book the room so not gunna stay there haha

So there is going to be a jet car or truck there this year. That is what the promo video said.

Also let me get this right to enter the gambler bracket, you can bring a diesel and pay $25 to race? and you dont have to be NHRDA member? Also is it already to late, if not where do you enter?

Also guys i am worried about taking the truck out and something going wrong? What are the chances of something going wrong? like wreck or break

So there is going to be a jet car or truck there this year. That is what the promo video said.

Also let me get this right to enter the gambler bracket, you can bring a diesel and pay $25 to race? and you dont have to be NHRDA member? Also is it already to late, if not where do you enter?

Also guys i am worried about taking the truck out and something going wrong? What are the chances of something going wrong? like wreck or break

Gambler bracket race is 25 to enter and can be any thing that passes tech gas or diesel. You do not have to pay the membership fee to run in the gambler race and can sign up in the morning at the event.

Its racing anything can happen stuff breaks people make mistakes race at your own risk. But you never know if the risk was worth it unless you take it. :tree:

What time is everyone showing up? Is there some kind of practice we can do to see what we are going to run becuase I havnt had it on a 1/4 yet so not sure where to dial in at.

What time is everyone showing up? Is there some kind of practice we can do to see what we are going to run becuase I havnt had it on a 1/4 yet so not sure where to dial in at.

we will be there at 9. You will make plenty of passes during qualifying before dialing in.

On the other thread they mentioned running a test and tune at the track tonight starting at 6:00 pm. I'll be there practicing in the rental truck!

Havnt meet alot of you so if you see the flat black first Gen (beat up turd) come say hi, my names chris

On the other thread they mentioned running a test and tune at the track tonight starting at 6:00 pm. I'll be there practicing in the rental truck!

Good to hear. I need some more seat time in my project. I'll be in a silver 2nd gen reg cab with all the cool ground effects. :hehe:

My wife said I can go! Whoo hoo! Will see u guys tomorrow afternoon. Gonna be bringing the riv to show it off...

can't wait to see the Riv!

anyone doing anything tonight? I may go in search of beer after test & tune.

Had a great day at the track today getting everything set up in vendor row, Banners hung, etc! The weather is absolutely beautiful and tomorrow is going to be a great day of racing! There were a lot of trucks showing up tonight for the test and tune and we are looking forward to a great participant and spectator crowd tomorrow!!!

One thing that all of our competitors need to take note of is that the track is going to be watching for mud on trucks very closely and will not let a truck pass tech that looks like it may drop any debris on the track. Please have your truck clean of all mud and debris that could fall off on the track.

Dont forget, if your planning on attending, We are also doing a Gambler's race that does not require you to be an NHRDA member to participate. It will be a winner take all ET bracket race, and a tech card is only $25. Any vehicle, Gas or Diesel can participate in the Gambler race.

Also, you can watch all of the action live on 1320go! Simply go to http://www.1320go.com/nhrda/livetiming.php and you can watch all of the times as they happen!!!

The NHRDA would like to thank all of our sponsors, competitors, and spectators for what looks like is going to be another great event!!!

Good to hear. I need some more seat time in my project. I'll be in a silver 2nd gen reg cab with all the cool ground effects. :hehe:

LOL Daryl the ground effect made it so fast it broke out in SD! Keep up the good work man it is getting faster and faster. :clap: :cheer:

:hehe: yeah it seemed to help. Gotta work on the pro tree some more. Trying to make up for a poor R/T by running them down is not the greatest way to get it done.

I never had a chance to stop by and check out your truck and visit for a few minutes. Congrats on the win BTW. I saw your last pass and it looked solid.:rockwoot:

Back