Thanks Vivian and DJ

BowtiedCTD

CHIVE ON
Thank you both for such great service. from wat i have seen its by far second to none. Amazin turn around time on SCT and the tunes. When all said and done tunes were IN THE TRUCK within 72 hours of first phone call JUST TO GET INFORMATION. No pressure was put on to buy but Vivian bent over backwards to help out. Great talkin to ya Vivian and thanks for all the help and helping me put a smile on my brothers face. And i would also like to thank you for getting rid of the POS SuperChips programmer he had on it before. Its great to see smoke roll out the exhaust on this truck, and the way the tune works is great on the tranny side and shifts great. Instant notice in the change from the programmer to DJs tune. Even sittin in the passenger seat i could feel the difference in how the truck ran, crisper shifts and different RPM shifts too. But we will find out on friday night i hope how much of a change it has done....Track time and maybe MR LOONEY will come out to play:D:tree: :st:

SCT and Tunes from DJ: $400
1/4 of fuel: $20
Seein the smile on my brothers face and finally black smoke out the back again: PRICELESS

:cheer: :cheer: :st: :st: :ford: :pro:

Thank you again Guys for the great tunes u write and such excellent service. Oh and BTW def not a good tune to run in a college town at 2 AM when the cops are out hot and heavy....couple close calls and some upset drunks. But its great for killlin winter tires....

Once again tremendous Customer Service would recommend to anyone wanting great help and flexibility.

Nicholas

PS video link coming as soon as video is uploaded and approved(sorry bout calrity but its at night and yea not bad for gettin the thing today at noon and tunes by 4:00PM central time. would have been in sooner but he lives 45 min away and had to work)

Last edited:
That's Great!

Thank you Nicholas. It is always a pleasure!

Thank you & Happy Mothers' Day!
Vivian

No, Thank You Vivian, we will find out track times this coming friday. last night was fun...i think he is gonna need new tires now :evil:

No, Thank You Vivian, we will find out track times this coming friday. last night was fun...i think he is gonna need new tires now :tree And Happy Mother's Day to you too Ma'am.

Back