thinking about hooking to the sled

2006psd

hey yall i wanted your alls opinion on hooking my 6.0 to the sled thinking about street stock or work stock.
the mods are arp studs, new cylinder heads, custom tunning by matt at gearheads and innovative tunes, blue spring mod, sinister coolant filter, rcd egr delete, and a 4 inch turbo back exhaust. trans is stock. do yall think id be alright to hook it or would i be an idiot. the pull is this weekend so im curious to know what yall say.

hey yall i wanted your alls opinion on hooking my 6.0 to the sled thinking about street stock or work stock.
the mods are arp studs, new cylinder heads, custom tunning by matt at gearheads and innovative tunes, blue spring mod, sinister coolant filter, rcd egr delete, and a 4 inch turbo back exhaust. trans is stock. do yall think id be alright to hook it or would i be an idiot. the pull is this weekend so im curious to know what yall say.

If you have to ask... dont.

what should i let it shift to ?

2nd gear, build suspension stops, sled stops, and get a good hitch. traction bars and spring clamps if you plan on pull more.
also some anti-hop device for your front axle will help, extra shocks are common.

Last edited:
i dont think i can have bump stops in street stock.

carefully go over the rules. if it doesn't say you can't have it, it's ok.
If it's anything like around here, nobody follows the damn rules anyway.

so long as the rear suspension has 1 inch of travel im good and im allowed traction bars. looks like its time to start fabricating

Back