Thoughts on these wheels...

run4fun24seven

image.jpg
I really like these wheels! However I'm not sure which design would look better. The wheels come in chrome and black, each with the red insert.
On an all black truck would it be best to have the black with red inserts or the chrome with red inserts. Or should I just forget the red on the wheels and go with all black/all chrome wheels? Thanks!

Also one other question on these wheels. Does anyone have any experience with moto metal wheels? I'm curious as to how high their durability is. I've seen them in person and they look great but I'm curious as to how long their good looks last! Thanks :)

My old boss has a set of chrome moto metals and never took care of the beside a wash once in a while, ran them for 3 years straight. And had very mild pitting and my county loves salt during winter time

View attachment 48521
I really like these wheels! However I'm not sure which design would look better. The wheels come in chrome and black, each with the red insert.
On an all black truck would it be best to have the black with red inserts or the chrome with red inserts. Or should I just forget the red on the wheels and go with all black/all chrome wheels? Thanks!

You can get different inserts besides red if wanted. I know a guy that ran those but got white inserts

Mine have held up pretty well.
1004011736.jpg

The quality of the MotoMetals is good to go. Best friend has them on his 05 since he got it and is terrible about cleaning them they still look great. Balanced out with little weight to with 35" open country mt's

I agree with Forrest. It's hard to find good looking wheels these days. Everybody wants black with machined parts, bolts, different colored inserts, lights, etc on their wheels

Back