Tires (again)

bigstacks95

Diesel Doc
Alright did a quick search but had a million threads come back without much help, so I'm wondering if anyone's ever run different sized tires in their truck? I got a good deal on some 35's and also got a good deal on a couple 33's. Anyone do four 35's in the back and two 33's up front? going on a 2.6 truck, duals in the back, 5.13 gears all the way around. The gear calculator says theres a 2 mph difference at 3500 rpm

TIA :Cheer:

alot of NTPA 4 wheel mod trucks run different gearing in the front and rear to counteract hop from the sled (front axle runs away from the rear) which would in theory be the same as different sized tires because of the MPH speed like you said. I dont believe it would make a huge diffrence and if it did more people would prolly be doing it. just my 2 cents! my vote is 33 all around, move more dirt with a less aggressive tire

Don't put the larger tires in the rear. There was a thread on this last year this time.

Sounds like an axle breaking mother phucker on the best track in the N.E.

Yeah I was just kinda thinking about wanting more dig in the front and using the bigger ones up front. Was just thinking out loud. :thankyou2:

Back