tnt r tunes with %200 overs ?

pxcr440

got my 2.6 truck up and running and haven't heard back from tuner yet for my udc tunes , tried the first version and it didn't wanna light , and there's a hook tomorrow night i wanna test at but wondered what kinda setting for tnt and tune numbers i would wanna try , trucks setup is
03 motor
, hamilton 207 220 107
, precision charger 75mm clipped 2.7 87 wheel 1.28 housing
, dual pumps 6.7 over 5.9
ported head and plenium off,
dual type 17 frozen boost coolers ,
4,56 gears , goerend triple with 2500 stall
and 200% over exergys any guy run anything similar with the tnt stuff that worked ok ,
thanks

Howd the pull go. Id imagine the tntr tunes are way over fueled for 200% overs. I am running the same size injectors and am currently running 250us less duration than stock and power is still great. I wanna say some of the tntr tunes pass the 3000us duration mark, lots of fuel.

the truck ran good and lit fine started in 2ng gear and carried 4000 the hole time , the track was junk from a rain shower hour or so before they scraped it the best they could ,but never had a good load and only made 36 ounds and burned bout 50 pounds of ice i would bet ,had 60 in and only inch or so left on top but my edge cts said the egts were 2000 degrees but the charge pipes were hot on charger side and nice and cold on intake side i ran tnt 4 with the timing on 3 , torque on 3 pressure on 3 but i smoked heavy off the line but lit instantly and i shifted to third and it was redlined the rest of the way , had a little mishap shifting to nuetral for a second , not sure what i was thinking it was pretty much only a haze after that

pull

i am on my second udc tuner , first was mike at atp , wrote some nice clean tunes but never really pushed anything for that setup , now have gecovey kustoms doing it but must be pretty busy cause i dont here back form them much i hate to pay for another tuner again but pointless not to make the most of it or i just need to learn how to do it myself , i would like to but with this setup i dont trust myself right out the gate. eventually a efi swap will be the next step if i cant get this done with udc , but i need everyhting to work or i wont do it as this truck wont always be a puller ,is for now but will see the street again someday

Give gecovey time. Just talked to him yesterday and he said he has been just swamped lately. Ive been working with him for almost two years and always happy with th results.

Back