Took my Z32 for a drive

BlakeW

AKA a3ftgiant
Finally got a day that it wasn't suppose to rain here. So I took the tops off and headed out for a drive in my car. Ended up making a couple stops to take pictures. Not sure if there is any Z fans on here like I am.

DSC02125Edited2.jpg

DSC02121Edited.jpg

DSC02096Edited2.jpg

DSC02073BWEdited.jpg

DSC02114Edited.jpg

Nothing yet, I just bought it 2 weeks ago. It was very well taken care and I am the second owner. Should be getting new exhaust and some other little stuff for it soon.

Man I love those cars. Had a 90TT for a while. I will get another one when money allows. Yours looks real nice man! Not a 2+2 is it?

Ya its 2+2 I had wanted a 2+0 but this one came up really cheap and it was only 10 minutes away from me. So I couldn't pass it up.

clean car!!! A buddy of mine at tech school had a pearl white twin turbo, very clean, with a stillen body kit, wheels, aftermarket turbos, and lot more. That's one of the fastest cars i've ridden in. He was also from Florida

Was his name Andy? My brothers friend had one exactly like that but I haven't seen him in quite a while.

Nice!

Nice clean car,i had a 90 na 2seater that I put over $30grand into,had just about everything you could do to it done. I got burned out on it and sold it to a friend and bought my truck,still miss it and my friend won't even let me drive it! 440 hp and not turbos! Handled like a go cart with all the susp mods and made the v8 crowd eat crow on more than one occasion. If you have any questions on mods,feel free to hit me up.

Back