torque convertor starting to go

FCR10

Im pretty sure my stock TC starting to fail. The truck has got 130000 miles on the stock trans and just recently starting to see the signs, shuddering on takeoff, been running 190 degrees just with normal driving, etc. Im hoping to catch it before i have to replace the whole transmission so ive started shopping around. The truck is just a daily driver with occasional short distance towing its a got a 6pos chip with beans tunes and maybe might get a bigger turbo one day i was just wondering what anybody recommended i get for overall realibility and performance.

I wouldn't go with a BTS if I was you, I would keep it simple. You can pick up a DTT DIY kit for 2k and save yourself over 2k from buy a bts

I wouldn't go with a BTS if I was you, I would keep it simple. You can pick up a DTT DIY kit for 2k and save yourself over 2k from buy a bts

FAIL!

If you have any plans on keeping the truck. BTS is the only way to go. There is no better. Customer service is nothing but the best. The last tranny work you will ever have to do.

Thanks for the input guys but i just cant buy a 4k transmission right now i was just thinkin bout installin a new TC and seein if that might fix it

Back