tow mirrors for 06 drw?

HEAVYHITR

do they make some kind of tow mirrors ? my ford had nice ones ,but this dodge is hard to see around the rear wheel wells . if anybody has a pic of them and where to get a set .hard to see out of these ones . thanks

^ look at this guys avatar. That's the Dodge tow mirror and they flip up for better visibility. If your mirrors don't look like that then you have what's called the "sport" mirror.

Go to the drivers mirror. Face the mirror so that you can see your reflection. Take your right hand and grab the lower right hand corner. Rotate upwards in a counter clockwise motion. Enjoy.

fords were nice they pulled out like 5" i figure something gotta happen .i can't see past my damn ww's lol. i gotta lern these dodges i guess .i had fords before and everybody bragged about the dodges and now i'm dumpin more money in this ! hp wise i think my 6.0 had more lowend and believe it or not same fuel milage pulling 20,000lbs . biggest problem with the ford was the damn hp pump and injectors !! trans was fine .

Go to the drivers mirror. Face the mirror so that you can see your reflection. Take your right hand and grab the lower right hand corner. Rotate upwards in a counter clockwise motion. Enjoy.

when i first got it i looked at it and said damn it has to extend or something but didn't want to force it and break !! if it breaks ,i'll call you lmao thanks

Back