Toxic Diesel Dyno Day May 1

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
Copied from their facebook

"It's official on May 1st we will have our First ever Toxic Diesel Dyno Day! Cash Prizes, Cool Giveaways, Vendors, and food! Come see what kind of power your truck has at an awesome elevation of only 2860! In sunny Saint George Utah!"

Great people down there! it will be at their shop.

Give them a call for more details!

1030 E Commerce Dr # 400, St George, UT‎ - (435) 628-5544

ugh.....eff that drive, haha. i wish a genie could just pop me down there, haha

Update:

"DYNO DAY on MAY 1st 2010 or come early and drag April 30th at LVMS. The location is at Toxic Diesel's shop. Address: 1030 East Commerce Drive Saint George Utah 84790 Time: 8:30am till we finish. There will be Fun, Food, and Prizes and Many of your Favorite Vendors Such as EDGE PRODUCTS, BULLY DOG, H&S, and ATS and come ...check out some major Discounts for one day only!!"

LVMS = Las vegas Motor Speedway

Just thought i would mention a huge thanks to Edge Products for giving out 3 certificates for a programmer of choice to give to our winners!

Thanks to H&S Products for Giving us a Black Maxx to give out to one of ours winners!!!

Thanks to ATS for giving us Arc Flows and Diff covers!

Also look for EDGE, H&S Performance, Bullydog and Industrial Injection to show up!

$75 for 3 pulls and you could win one of these awesome prizes!!! Now the drive has more potential and not to mention some awesome weather and tons of other things to do while you are here!! make it a weekend!!:rockwoot:

what classes are you going to be running and rules for each class?

Also are the prizes given out in a drawing or to dyno winners?

what classes are you going to be running and rules for each class?

Also are the prizes given out in a drawing or to dyno winners?

The prizes are for the dyno winners and there will also be a random drawing for a few prizes too!!

The classes are Single turbo fuel only, twin turbo fuel only, and Unlimited (for all the "druggies").

Back