Trainrobber

Holy Crap! First off i am so sorry for this... I have had a lot confusion and histeria with this new shop move and in the event of being gone i have completely neglected some of my previous engagments. A few things got messed up before i left and now that ive returned and got to the bottom of this, please allow me to remedy this situation in any fassion that suits your needs.. Oversights and mistakes are not ussually part of my proffessional vocabulary. Please accept my appology and know that i will make this right with you.. I have PM'ed you a more detailed explaination of my mess...
Thanks Jeff ( racinduallie) for trying to get ahold of me to fix this.. I really dont want a reputation for being a deadbeat on here...
The best i can do is to get you what you need right away or refund you your money.... Thanks for your understanding and patients.

Holy Crap! First off i am so sorry for this... I have had a lot confusion and histeria with this new shop move and in the event of being gone i have completely neglected some of my previous engagments. A few things got messed up before i left and now that ive returned and got to the bottom of this, please allow me to remedy this situation in any fassion that suits your needs.. Oversights and mistakes are not ussually part of my proffessional vocabulary. Please accept my appology and know that i will make this right with you.. I have PM'ed you a more detailed explaination of my mess...
Thanks Jeff ( racinduallie) for trying to get ahold of me to fix this.. I really dont want a reputation for being a deadbeat on here...
The best i can do is to get you what you need right away or refund you your money.... Thanks for your understanding and patients.

Jesse, I know you are good people. Hopefully these guys can too. Glad to see ya back.:rockwoot:

Well after a very heartwarming post and pm message to me we still have not been connected with a tracking number. I have left him a voice mail on his cell phone and pmd him to give us a tracking number on here. He has done neither. He has a couple of days to respond to paypal before the next step. Just giving you guys some insight to a deal gone from bad to worse.

Back