transgo tfod diesel shift kit Im stumped?

high line

Hey guy I installed the shift kit in my 93w250. Now trans feels sloppy and shifts into 3rd gear and or maybe od when shift lever is in second. When it shifts out of second feels real loose It would never shift out of second gear when I had shift lever in 2nd before shift kit. Truck is only drivable in 1st and reverse? Truck was fine before shift kit. I have been talking with Mark at transgo. Any ideas Im bummed out followed directions Trans is an A518 non lock up. Mark had me check pressure at governor port as soon as truck shifts to 2nd gear it goes to 60 psi, Mark says thats way too high. Help.

I also have 3 springs that are about the same size that I have no instructions for. A red, white and green one they are about 3\8 diameter and 1 1\2 inches long.

4th gear accumulator and vb plug swapped.Plug fell into vb lost hydraulic pressure.

Went .120 on 2-3 shift holes. .95 on 1-2 hole. 4.5 turns on line pressure. Has 120psi line in 123 and about 130 in od. Feels like I want a little more line pressure. You can feel that the converter is working more efficiently with the new manual valve.

Back