Transmission blown mid track..

06TWO50Diesel

kinda goin somewhere fast
Here's the video of my rig eating up trans number 4. I've had it for a while and finally got it up onto YouTube.
Since than it's been fixed and my NADP trans has worked flawlessly since day 1!!

enjoy the quick vid!

F250 Breaks trans

that has got to be a sickening feeling.

Lavon

Especially when it was my 4th one! Had only 120 miles on it. Hadn't driven the truck more than 50 miles at any given time, since august 2nd and that run was made in october... let me just tell you, it was a rough night. Oh, mind you, the 120 miles was from me driving to the track, the tow truck took $500 to get it back home :bang
Since than- I'm running an NADP trans now and this thing is FLAWLESS and has taken anything I've thrown at it with ease! Extremely impressed!

what type trans was in it when you blew it

Well, truth be told, it was the 4th Suncoast I had put in the tunnel. Each one broke in a different way. The 1st was the torque converter, 2nd was a snap ring missing inside the trans so it wouldn't shift out of 3rd gear, 3rd was the intermediate shaft, and that video is the 2nd intermediate shaft that was custom made in billet.
After some thought, the last 2 were breaking on the 3-5 shift. So we figured something wasn't working correctly after learning of the tolerance within a good and bad shift.
But on the good side- suncoast made good and treated me pretty well the whole time. I ended up receiving a refund after the 4th trans for the whole trans and converter and core charges. So that was nice. But I was still out on tow bills and labor.

Now I'm running an NADP trans and I'm amazed at this unit! It cut 2/10ths off of my fuel time and my nitrous time was on par (i didn't leave hard with the bottle on... had trans breaking woes).
NADP will get my recommendation from this day on!
msmiley1.gif

I forgot Cecil was still running... I should have went down

Back