transmission issues

Ok all finished up put a bm shifter on in there shifts perfect. Very happy with it shifts very positive. So dtt go suck eggs thanks for no help. They wanted us to find another 47rh valve body and send them the re and the rh valvebody and they were going to make us one. We are trying to make a hook before the year is over. Thanks to all you guys who gave me input it really helped out!

Paul

Cool story bro. But honestly DTT seems to be going down the drain, used to have such a good rep...

I know back about 6 years ago I had one built with all dtt parts was the best at the time. They are going way down and I hope someone reads this post before buying anything from dtt.

we got the truck hooked to the sled about 4 times and can not get it to hit 3rd gear slam the shifter up and it stays in second. When you drive the truck on the street it shifts 123 no problem with you foot right to the floor. The tv lever has no play when the pedal is on the floor. When the stock valvebody from dtt was in it we tied the lever all the way open and it wouldnt shift into third. I read a lot of people tie theres like 1/8 from the stop. Should we try that and see what happens? We got a pull at noon today. Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
Tried putting a little slack in the cable and still no third Any Ideas?

Back