Triples build questions??

JAyers93

C15H28
I happened to catch 2 new John Deere S300's for a real decent price. Couldnt pass em up! Just eyeballing with a tapemeasure, they look like 62/68 T4 .91ar chargers. I will be using these two as my primaries and my secondary will be a 62/71/.80ar. Im after a really high torque setup (fast spooling) and they will be only getting pushed to around the 700hp mark but id like to keep the drive press down. Ill have a bout 400cc's on the fuel side of things, with a p&p head, H2 cam for the air side.

My concern is if the .91ar housings are too big? What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Here are the part numbers on one of the tags.
RE61716
S300S002
B0705 2075 R9

Also i realize that this setup is alil over kill for 700hp but id like to have alil room to grow.

man, my brother was eyeballing them and you outbid him, oh well he was after the 74mm wheels(dmax singles) anyway. Have fun building it especially cuz you have all that room under the hood.

Joe

Do you know what the JD part number on those turbos you picked up?

man, my brother was eyeballing them and you outbid him, oh well he was after the 74mm wheels(dmax singles) anyway. Have fun building it especially cuz you have all that room under the hood.

Joe

They still went dirt cheap, I didn't think id get em, it seems like there's always someone who bids last minute so you cant bid again. Thanks, it should be fun...its still a little bit of a squeeze but they should fit nicely.

Should work well. Seems triples are the new twins!

Ok thats what i wanna hear! They will be built with every least bit of efficiency in mind. If they are too slow I know where to go to get sum tighter exhaust housings.

Bmarlatt, I believe the JD part number is the RE61716 posted above. I could be wrong tho, if its not let me know and ill look agian.

Ill post pic's when I get started. As of right now im just gathering parts.

Dang i wish i had money right now..... all the possibilities. ahg next year.....

Back