trouble after pulling

white 06

while pulling the truck hopped twice and boom went the trans.after the new trans was put in i get vibration. so i replaced all drive shaft u joints and support bearing.vibration is gone but now have a slight ruff idle the injectors are a week old so i dont think they are the problem.could it be i may have a slightly bent push rod or need to check vale lash.nothing i cant figure out in time just would like to know what you guys think.

what kinda truck are we talking about here??? what mods do u have done??

Why not just check those things to rule it out?

Ill get to work on it monday.things i listed was the only thoughts i had on what may be giving trouble.Guess i should have asked if there could be deeper problems.just wanted a heads up before i go chasing if those things are not the fix

You really need to say what motor your running and mods.......

750 horse is a big claim with no list of mods, hard to narrow it down with no clue what you're running parts wise... valve lash is simple to check,and set. and push rods are easy to change so hopefully with one of those.

valve lash is good no bent pushrods support bearing and all ujoints replaced.still a vibration.Motor 2006 5.9 cummins. mods are 66-74-14 double bat,g2 intake piping,stainless 2cd gen exhaust manifold,pusher intake,sportsman 90LB springs, head studs,airdog 150,shane built 10mm injection pump, 150 shceid injectors, ported head,water kit,EFI by Ryan.stock bottom.yes i would call bull too truck should make 780

Last edited:
I just don't see your rear end living at that power level if the truck hooks decent at all. Was your EFI done by Ryan Lenahan?

I just don't see your rear end living at that power level if the truck hooks decent at all. Was your EFI done by Ryan Lenahan?

Ryan Milliken if i spelled the last name right.its one of the best i know of.pretty sure kory Willis is selling this tune now.

I got some flak over the lemonade tune on this EFI live in another post.Dont know if a lot of guys know about it but it will lay down some good power.

bent stub on front drive shaft.things are great after $3400.Cant wait to tear L out of something else next week.

Back