Truck Fest

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Well just spoke to Compy on the phone, he's on the road heading up to the Truck Fest Event. He's got high hopes of getting his program back to where it should be...

The races between Bentz ATS Valvoline Diesel Dragster and the Dr.Performance Truck should be pretty sweet if they both got their issues fixed.

Anyone saying 8's?? And who's gonna run them?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is great to hear. I know Greg has been working hard getting the truck ready. Should be a good show between him and Scott.

I think both run 8's and if Scott and Dustin got all of the bugs, I expect a 7 out of them. :evil

Most of all, I hope both run well and have safe trips down the track and the event is a huge success. Someone keep us updated...

dieseldragster said:
We will get info out as soon as we can.

Jeff (dullie) and I concluded our net meeting today; Deliverables were delineated to meet organization's project scope, Given the project's characteristics and constraints, the dependency diagram influences will detail both versions of the flow for your review.....

Fletcher said:
Jeff (dullie) and I concluded our net meeting today; Deliverables were delineated to meet organization's project scope, Given the project's characteristics and constraints, the dependency diagram influences will detail both versions of the flow for your review.....

Project scope has been underminded by loose lips.......... it would appear as if there's a objection in the house and one of the few has crossed into territories that have been known to breach our interests.

Back