trusted performance turbos

dukcaln

who is running them and what are you seeing or hearing about them. I would like to get a 62mm for my truck, I think it will be a nice set up. Or should I go with a 64mm....

There are very few around. Most if not all are prototypes. I had probably one of the first ones they put together.

I got a call from them and they have some ready....do you like them or what.........

I ended up having quite a few different turbine housings and two different turbos on my truck to get her dialed in. But she ran good!

I've heard some really good things about trusted diesel and I wouldn't hesitate about buying stuff from them. Some really good guys to deal with.

Tyler

I've been running an sps62 for a WHILE now... I've had it on four trucks... it's probably got at least 65-70k miles on it... I had the wastegate set at ~50psi for most of those miles. Still in awesome shape :)

I'm holding on to a extra turbo pedestal because they told me too....:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Why wouldn't a modded vgt pass smog? Looks the same and with tuning it down why wouldn't it.

Hey guys seen a few of the turbos and a hand full of data on some test and tunes ....Damn it boy's!!! I'm not really a Blue Oval ,man but they seem to know what combo works ..

Why wouldn't a modded vgt pass smog? Looks the same and with tuning it down why wouldn't it.

They look different. Compressor covers are different in 90% of them.

According to CARB, if it hasn't passed their test, they aren't legal for sale in CA. Now that being said, you can probably get away with a lot and most won’t know. But when it comes down to the law, they won’t pass if the person inspecting knows what they are doing.

Back