TST power max 3

dsl kicks gas

Runnin on Broke
im runnin a tst power max 3 right now and love it. the guy wants $400 for it, he ran it for less than a year. i want to get it and stack it with a timing box like the power puck or a EZ.

i have a few questions about it. i know its harder on the vp than most box/chips. but how smooth is it stacked with a timing box. Is it a good price. will it work good with the set up i have now.

i dont see a problem with it, i've been runnin it for over a week now. it dont spike the EGT's to much, has 0-9 settings. the only problem i can see will be the $$$ i dont have $400 just laying around if ya know what i mean:bang

400 bucks is a good price. I love my PM3, plus, the comp upgrade is 55 bucks when you get tired of the current preformance. I have mine stacked with a edge comp without tapping the pump(EZ)

The tst isn't really that much harder on VP's than any other box save the redline. It got a reputation years ago when the only boxes you had to choose from was an edge comp and the tst. When stacked with an EZ it makes for a very smooth, powerful combo.

What is the 75 hp "cummins" program listed in your sig? If thats some kind of performance reflash then you probably have bumped timing already so the tst would be perfect for you. If it has a remote its not a bad deal.

yea it's a hot reflash, had a guy that works for cummins do it for me, i was having hard start after i replaced the vp and he hooked up a lap top to the dig plug and did what ever ya do it. lol

i love the way the remote works it seams a lot smother than my buddys 01 with the same injectors and the drag comp.

i know a few people that work at TST in cloumbus they said that is is the best...and so forth but i wanted some opinions from somebody else :thankyou2:

The tst should bring power in sooner and extend that power further into the rpms. I didn't see a huge increase in power with my setup, but it definitely makes my truck feel snappier in the low end and it holds onto the power up top. Send it to your buddies in columbus and get it upgraded to a comp.

???

That guy wouldnt be JIM JESSUP would it????? I thought that your truck was my brothers old truck but his was a 98 12v..

dsl kicks gas said:
yea it's a hot reflash, had a guy that works for cummins do it for me, i was having hard start after i replaced the vp and he hooked up a lap top to the dig plug and did what ever ya do it. lol

i love the way the remote works it seams a lot smother than my buddys 01 with the same injectors and the drag comp.

i know a few people that work at TST in cloumbus they said that is is the best...and so forth but i wanted some opinions from somebody else :thankyou2:

nope Jim Jessup is in North Vernon, he has a nice setup over there and does good work but i do all my work my self. the program i have is the same one that Jim has, but came from somebody else.

im talkin about where the TST box's are made.

my truck came from a older guy in oxford indiana

Back