Turbo issues

Wylie513

Let'er eat
Is anyone else having issue getting turbos from companies. I bought a turbo from ??? back in may payed cash for it and still have got it. I'm not gona say any names yet but i told him last week i wanted my money back or my dam turbo. Let me know if anyone else is having problems getting turbos and if you wana say from who go ahead im going to see if my turbo shows monday and if it dont ill let you know who im getting pissed with. And see if anyone else besides me is having issues with them.

Well E.D was a no response today is anyone else having trouble getting there turbo's from them....i payed for mine in may bout 4 days before TS and still got nothing. I'm fed up with it i just keep saying send me a refund which i want or a turbo id rather have a refund at this point. When i said i wanted a refund he said turbos done....but still dont have it.

Ya ED sucks wanted a wastegate and adp plate for wastgate they are a POS i'n my book

WOW, why don't you tell us how ya really feel. Im sure they are sorry that you had a bad experience but they are a growing company and are doing a good job in my book.

Back