Turbo/ tuner question

blackcloudCTD95

My brother got a 01 with 90hp injectors and edge attitude. He's not a big fan of the smoke that come out of it. What was be a good turbo to. Run. We are fed up with industrial and bd. So this turbo will b a bg we were thinking a 63/68/14 or a fmw 62/71/14. He doesn't tow heavy with it.

What's the difference from the attitude with juice vs the drag comp box? Or should he just throw it away and get a smarty if so what one? I know the 24v guys like to stack boxes but I'm kinda confused about why

Smarty is 65hp, the edge boxes are 120 and the juice and comp are supposed to have the same programming but I've never run a juice so I couldn't tell you for sure. I've had nothing but good luck with the edge comp. Is the preboost fueling turned down? Auto or manual?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's a 6spd, how would you turn down pre boost fueling? So egde is basically where's its at for the VP trucks? How do you get the 6th level on the edge juice? Download it?

How about turbo?

Not sure on a juice, on the comp you hold the level button and it'll give you 1-5 options for preboost fuel. I wouldn't run a 71 turbine on that mild of a setup, the 63/68 or would be my choice but I think you'll still probably want more injector. I think you can download the hot unlock for the juice, you have to send the comp in to have it done. It really just gives you more rpm range, usually about 3200 but vp trucks are notoriously inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back